Meet Our Staff
Our dedicated professional staff is here to afford our patients a comfortable and pleasant environment while ensuring complete confidentiality when it comes to their periodontal needs.
You will find our front-office team to be knowledgeable and sensitive to the questions and concerns you may have regarding appointments, scheduling, and finances.
- Christine has been our office manager since 2000. She ensures that systems are in place and the practice is running efficiently. She will be happy to assist you with scheduling your surgery, financial questions and anything concerning the office. Christine feels honored to be able to work with such an amazing group of professionals and patients each day.
- Pamela joined our team in 2009 and is the first voice and face you see when engaging with our practice. She will assist you with scheduling appointments and your check out process. It is her pleasure to interact with our patients on a daily basis.
Our staff includes two highly skilled professional hygienists. Each hygienist attends continuing education courses annually, including study club meetings. By attending these courses, they learn about unique cases, advances in cleaning techniques, and new equipment that may enhance their skills. Our hygienists also assist our doctors with clinical studies.
- Kara received her degree from TX Woman’s University in 1989. She has been one of our highly skilled professional hygienists for over 25 years. Kara lectures at some of our hygiene study club meetings.
- Angela has been with our practice for over 7 years. She received her degree from TX Woman’s University in 1985. It is a pleasure to have Angela here with us.
Our assistants provide a caring environment of high standards in safety and professionalism. Like our hygienists, they all attend continuing education courses annually to enhance their skills.
Olivia joined us in November 2012 and is a Registered Dental Assistant. Olivia serves as our Senior Lead Periodontal Surgical Assistant. Olivia shines at what she does and enjoys helping our patients.
Shanee’ is a Registered Dental Assistant who joined our team in 2014. She serves as a Periodontal Surgical Assistant as well as personal assistant to the periodontists. Shanee’ would like to further her career in attending dental school.
- Shelby has been with our team since September 2015. Shelby is a Registered Dental Assistant and she serves as our periodontal surgical/sterilization assistant. Shelby would like to further her skill by attending hygiene school.